Claudia Jones Organisation (CJO) is a Charity, which works, with women and Families primarily of African -Caribbean descent, providing extensive solution focused support.
HACKNEY WOMEN’S HAVEN PROJECT VACANCY
HWH Project Assistant
|£23,660 Pro-rata 14 Hours per week, 3 Years Fixed Term Contract
The Project Assistant will be responsible for the administration of the HWH project and to support the Project Manager in ensuring that the project is implemented in accordance with the BIG Lottery and CJO’s policies and procedures. The individual will support the HWH Project Manager in the planning, organisation and implementation of key project activities and in the development of information and other project materials.
To download application form please click here. CJO Job Application Form 2017
- Closing Date for Application is 5pm Friday, 27th January 2017.
- Interviews will be held on Monday 6th February 2017.
- Applications for the CJO posts should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to HWH Project Manager, Claudia Jones Organisation, 103 Stoke Newington Road, London N16 8BX.
- If you have not received a response within 10 days of the closing date you can unfortunately assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- All posts are subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS checks.
- CJO is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Volunteering with Claudia Jones Organisation
If you are interested in volunteering with the Claudia Jones Organisation please ring 0207 241 1646.