Claudia Jones Organisation has over 30 years experience of supporting individuals and families. The Repairing Relationships Project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and works in partnership with Families First.
How we can help
The Repairing Relationships project works with Hackney families who need additional support. We work collaboratively with families to develop flexible and tailored support to meet family needs.
We aim to improve parenting skills, build and sustain good family relationships and raise self-esteem of parents and children.
We can offer:
- Parenting, health and well-being workshops
- Family group meetings
- Personal development
Download our Repairing Relationship Project flyer.
If you need some extra support with your family or know someone who could benefit from our service, contact the project and make a referral.
- Referrals will be acknowledged in writing within 2 weeks, giving an appointment date
- The parent (or the family, where appropriate) will be invited for an initial interview and assessment
- Parents, children and Family Support Workers will identify the support needed and how this will be implemented.
Referrals can be made by, a member of the family (self-referral), schools and educational professionals, voluntary and community groups, the London Borough of Hackney Children and Young People Services and Associated Family Services.
We welcome referrals from all sections of the community.
Download our Repairing Relationships Referral Form
You can return completed referral forms:
- By post to Repairing Relationships Project, Claudia Jones Organisation, 103 Stoke Newington Road, London, N16 8BX. Please mark the envelop ‘Private and Confidential’.
- By email completed referrals to email@example.com.
Our work with families is confidential. Information will only be shared if there are safeguarding concerns. Our aim is to include you in this process.
In case of emergency
If you or someone you know is in crisis, find out who to contact here.
Feedback from parents who had used the service
“Thanks for your support, your guidance below has really helped me build up my confidence in preparation for my meeting with my daughters school.” Parent of child aged 5
“This is such an excellent service and I appreciate the time you have taken out to do this.” Parent of a child aged 6